Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Baby Yet-Please stop asking

I am officially in a VERY bad mood. If one more person says, "No baby yet?" Or, "boy, you should start walking a lot." I'm going to scream. Obviously, I have no baby yet. If I did, the huge bulge in front of me would be outside of me wrapped up in a carrier or stroller and, look a lot cuter. I now have weekly doctors appointments and now, since I have a lot of fluid I have additional bi-weekly appointments at the hospital to monitor the babies movements. I've been having signs for weeks that it should be any day. I've tried just about every method to speed things along.

I know I should be thankful that I'm getting some of the best medical care I can get and this baby has been monitored better than Fort Knox. This most likely will be the last time I'll be pregnant and I should be appreciating that I'll be having a nice fat term baby. After all, that is what I prayed so hard for. I guess I just didn't factor in everything when I requested that. :) I wanted so much for Mike's parents to be here for Sam's arrival and they will be leaving in a couple of days and, I've been away from home for 2 months. Mike's been away from home and work now for 1 month. We all miss home and our routines. I love my parents but staying with anyone for this long and living out of suitcases is taxing.

This is my sounding board.....sorry if I'm sounding rediculous. Chalk it up as a crazy pregnant woman.

4 comments:

nikuman said...

So...you really haven't had the baby yet?

Glad to hear that all is well and wishing you all the best as you quickly approach the the "final push".

See y'all soon, I hope!

Brian P.

d said...

okay crazy pregnant woman, you don't sound ridiculous. You do sound hmmmm... familiar, reassuring, normal? "Familiar" meaning exactly how I felt, especially after the DOCTOR sent me to labor and delivery and they sent me home. "Reassuring" that you miss us as much as we miss you and "normal" as in even if you were at home you would feel anxious. displaced and antsy! Good luck and we can't wait to see him, when ever he is ready!

nikuman said...

By the way, I forgot to mention that we're building the "Great Wall of Cardboard" on Mike's desk with all of the packages you've been mailing back. Just a matter of time before our coworkers start to complain...

Lindi said...

good luck...I am anxious for you and thinking about you everyday, waiting to hear if you have your little Sam yet!!We miss you!!